Brecon Sports Assoc. Playing Fields, LD3 7EL
July 2nd – 6th 2020
Lovely large flat field bordering Brecon Sports Fields, with an easy walk along the canal into Brecon.
This is in a beautiful location close to the town centre and the Brecon Canal, ideal location for sightseeing and leisurely walks along the canal towpath. There’s plenty to do in and around Brecon, from shops to museums to fine eateries to pubs and of course there are the Brecon Beacons right on the doorstep.
Toilets and water on-site.
£10.00 pun. No need to book, just check in with the site steward on arrival
From all directions
- Follow directions to Brecon
- from roundabout on A40 to the East of Brecon
- Take the junction for B4061 Brecon
- After about a mile and just before Morrisons Petrol Station turn left over a bridge
- Follow the road round to the right, then after a short row of terraced houses turn left up the narrow lane running alongside the playing fields.
- after 400yds our camping field is then on the right through the gate