Harlequins RFC, Cardiff
Harlequins, Cardiff, CF14 7JN
October 29th – 31st 2021
A new site to SWDA for 2021, Harlequins is located on the Northern edge of Cardiff with good Bus and Train links and also walks into the city centre.
We are going to be using the rugby club and cricket club car parks as this will provide good hardstanding pitches and is close to the rugby club toilets and showers, we have 24hour access to these.
- M4 west or East exit M4 at junction 32 Coryton
- A470 South Exit A470 at M4\Coryton Junction
- From Coryton Roundabout take the exit for Whitchurch/Pendwyallt Rd/A4054 towards Cardiff.
- After approx 3/4 mile turn right onto Felindre road
- Then after 1/2 mile turn right onto Forest Farm Road
- After a further 1/2 mile look for a blue sign pointing to car park turn right here to top of track for camping
- SWDA signs will be out for the final turns