One Pot Spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 1 onion Chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic Minced
- 1 Pound ground beef I use very lean so I don’t have to drain the fat
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes Optional
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Large Can Crushed Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce to taste
- 100g Tomato Puree
- Fresh parsley Chopped for garnish – optional
- Dried Spaghetti Broken in half(enough for 4 people
- In a large pot, heat up oil over medium high heat for a minute. Add chopped onion and cook until slightly translucent. Add minced garlic and cook for one more minute. Add ground beef and brown until cooked through – approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add Broth, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato paste. Stir well and bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti noodles and stir well. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is al dente. Serve up in bowls to make it easy to eat at your camp chair!