April 20th – 22nd
Dexters Barn, Pencoed CF35 5HU
Dexters Barn is a nice flat field just outside the small town of Pencoed, where there are a number of shops, takeaways and a swimming pool. The field is very close to a Harvester pub/restaurant and also a short walk/drive from a McDonalds and a Table Table pub/restaurant.
No need to book, just turn up and pitch. £9.50 pun.
- from junction 35, follow signs towards Pencoed
- at the first roundabout take the 3rd turning off towards Felidre
- after half a mile turn left down the road signposted Llanilid/Travelodge/Harvester
- after 100yds turn left
- then after a further 100yds turn left again and down a lane for 50yds
- over a small bridge and then into the field that is almost straight in front of you. (SWDA signs will be out)