PLEASE NOTE. This weekend at Erwlon WILL be going ahead, but due to the recent weather conditions please can you report to the Office on arrival so that they can direct you, as units will be parked differently.
On site are award winning toilet and showers, electric hookups are available. Located right on the North West edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park and only a stones throw from the beautiful town of Llandovery where you will find shops and pubs and some lovely places to eat. It’s a beautiful area to explore.
No need to book, just check in with SWDA Steward.
From the West
- Follow the A40 or A483 to Llandeilo
- then continue on the A40 to Llandovery
- continue through Landovery on the A40
- the Caravan Park is on the right just as you leave the town
From the East
- Choose your favourite route to Brecon
- From Brecon follow the A40 towards Sennybridge/Llandovery
- Just before Llandovery you will see the Caravan Park on the left