Rooklands, Pyle Road, Nottage, Porthcawl, CF36 5EJ
May 17th – 19th 2019
A nice gently sloping field that is within easy walking distance of Nottage and about a 20 minute walk from Porthcawl Town Centre, the fairground, nightlife and beaches.
In the ancient village of Nottage and centred around the village square there is a convenience store, a hairdresser and also three lovely pubs.
Further afield you will find golf courses, an outdoor adventure centre, Kenfig Burrows, Margam Park and walks along the sandy beaches towards Port Talbot in the West and Ogmore-by-Sea to the East.
Price £9.00 pun
From Cardiff or Swansea
- Exit the M4 at Junction 37
- Follow the A4229 towards Porthcawl
- After approx 2miles and just before the Nottage roundabout the site is on the left
- Drive through the five van site and we are camping to the left of the gate
- SWDA signs will be out
- WARNING…..please don’t follow sat nav down Marlpit Lane, the site entrance is 50 metres past the lane on the left, it’s difficult to see as it’s set back slightly from the road so keep a sharp eye out for it. You can always continue to the roundabout 100 metres down the road and come back on yourself and then turn right into the field instead.