South Lodge Camping, Cardiff
Traherne Farms Ltd, Coedarhydyglyn, St Nicholas, Cardiff, CF5 6SF
A new site for 2018, the site is located to the West of Cardiff close to Culverhouse Cross. We have booked this site as it coincides with the St. Fagans Food Festival.
The site itself is located within some beautiful grounds shared with but seperate from a 5 van Certificated Site that the site is named from.
St Fagans Food Festival
A firm favourite in the St Fagans calendar – our Food Festival brings together the finest local producers and mixes them up with a feast of family fun and foodie treats.
With apples in the orchards, pigs in the pigsties, and fires in the hearths – see the Museum come to life with the traditional tastes of Wales as well as a few more exotic flavours.
These are some of the traders to look forward to this year:
- Leave M4 at junction 33 onto the A4232
- In 3 miles leave the A4232 and take the 4th exit along the A48 towards Cowbridge
- After 3/4 mile and 150m past the Traherne Arms drive round a sharp uphill left bend and turn right
- Site is on the left in 70 yards, follow SWDA signs
- Extreme care required – avoid overshooting lane