South Lodge Camping, Cardiff
Traherne Farms Ltd, Coedarhydyglyn, St Nicholas, Cardiff, CF5 6SF
April 21st-23rd 2023
South Lodge is set in a lovely rural setting with fantastic views onto unspoiled countryside yet is only 10 minutes from the M4 and 5 minutes from Tescos and Marks and Spencers, Cardiff City Centre is 20 minutes away and is well worth a visit for its shopping arcades and historic buildings and docks. Good public transport links nearby.
The site is located to the West of Cardiff close to Culverhouse Cross.
The site itself is located within some beautiful grounds shared with but separate from a 5 van Certificated Site that the site is named from.
No need to book, just turn up and check in with the site steward.
- Leave M4 at junction 33 onto the A4232
- In 3 miles leave the A4232 and take the 4th exit along the A48 towards Cowbridge
- After 3/4 mile and 150m past the Traherne Arms drive round a sharp uphill left bend and turn right
- Site is on the left in 70 yards, follow SWDA signs
- Extreme care required – avoid overshooting lane