Whistle Inn and Campsite, Garn Yr Erw, Blaenavon, NP4 9SJ
April 16th – 18th 2021
The Whistle Inn Campsite is located in a beautiful countryside location. There is a heritage railway that runs past the site and a pub/restaurant onsite(both will be closed due to current Covid restrictions) and the Garn Lakes just a short stroll away.
Booking is essential for this meet as we have limited spaces available to us.
£10.00 per unit per night
- Directions from M4
- Take Malpas Road/A4051 heading North
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A4042 north towards Pontypool
- At McDonalds roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A472
- Then at the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A4043 north heading towards Blaenavon and Big Pit
- After 6 miles, Turn right onto Prince St/B4246
- After 100m turn left onto Estate Road
- After half a mile turn left onto Garn Rd/B4248
- After 1 mile turn left onto Whistle Rd
- The Whistle Inn will then be on your left
For those that use it, the What Three Words address is https://w3w.co/twinkled.luggage.sensitive