Whistle Inn and Campsite, Garn Yr Erw, Blaenavon, NP4 9SJ
19th-21st May 2023
The Whistle Inn Campsite is located in a beautiful countryside location. There is a heritage railway that runs past the site and a pub/restaurant onsite and the Garn Lakes just a short stroll away.
Toilets, showers and hard standings available
Booking is essential for this meet as we have limited spaces available to us.
Your booking is NOT accepted or guaranteed until payment is received. If later you wish to cancel please do this asap, a refund is only available if the pitch can be used by another camper.
A confirmation email will be sent within a few days due to work commitments.
- Directions from M4
- Take Malpas Road/A4051 heading North
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A4042 north towards Pontypool
- At McDonalds roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A472
- Then at the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A4043 north heading towards Blaenavon and Big Pit
- After 6 miles, Turn right onto Prince St/B4246
- After 100m turn left onto Estate Road
- After half a mile turn left onto Garn Rd/B4248
- After 1 mile turn left onto Whistle Rd
- The Whistle Inn will then be on your left
For those that use it, the What Three Words address is https://w3w.co/twinkled.luggage.sensitive